New Open Source Effort: Legal Code to Make Reporting Securit
栏目分类：资料 发布日期：2018-08-03 浏览次数：次
本文为去找网小编(www.7zhao.net)为您推荐的New Open Source Effort: Legal Code to Make Reporting Security bugs Safer，希望对您有所帮助，谢谢！ 内容来自www.7zhao.net
The Disclose.io framework seeks to standardize "safe harbor" language for security researchers.
Not a week goes by without another major business or Internet service announcing a data breach. And while many companies have begun to adopt bug bounty programs to encourage the reporting of vulnerabilities by outside security researchers, they've done so largely inconsistently. That's the reason for , a collaborative and open source effort to create an open source standard for bug bounty and vulnerability-disclosure programs that protects well-intentioned hackers.
...Companies that manage bug bounties for large organizations, including HackerOne and Bugcrowd, have made their own efforts to get customers to standardize security terms. But these efforts haven't been translating into a wider adoption of those best practices—which is why Disclose.io was formed. The project has its roots in two separate-but-similar efforts being rolled into Disclose.io. The first is #LegalBugBounties, which is an effort started by Amit Elazari, a doctoral candidate at the University of California at Berkeley School of Law and a grantee of the university's . The second is , an effort launched in April by Bugcrowd and the law firm CipherLaw.
Read more at
以上为New Open Source Effort: Legal Code to Make Reporting Security bugs Safer文章的全部内容，若您也有好的文章，欢迎与我们分享！
- HugeGraph – An open source fast and highly scalable graph d
- What’s New in Java 10?
- JPL Open-Source Rover Project Based on the Rovers on Mars
- Things Gateway 0.5 packed full of new features, including ex
- Key Takeaway Points and Lessons Learned from QCon New York 2
- Reusing Open Source Models in AI Applications
- iOS 相机流人脸识别(二)-关键点检测(face l
- Bridging the gap between low-level and high-level Jav
- Going cloud-native costs more than you think
- Reading Waterfall Charts to Focus on Page Speed
- Why Only Smart People Buy Your Products
- HugeGraph – An open source fast and highly scalable
- iOS端近场围栏检测 ——MultipeerConnectivity