Bitcoin Cash Developers Set Date for November Hard Fork
栏目分类：资料 发布日期：2017-10-31 浏览次数：次
本文为去找网小编(www.7zhao.net)为您推荐的Bitcoin Cash Developers Set Date for November Hard Fork，希望对您有所帮助，谢谢！
The open-source developers behind bitcoin cash appear to be sticking to their word. 内容来自www.7zhao.net
Following apledge in Augustto change the code as necessary to stay competitive, the developers behind the alternative bitcoin software took a step toward following through this week. In a , developers behind one of the bitcoin cash clients revealed they will seek to change the software's rules via a hard fork on November 1. www.7zhao.net
To be activated on November 13, the new software will seek to adjust rules set in theinitial split with the bitcoin blockchain, one that also hints at larger criticisms about bitcoin cash's . In particular, the change will attempt to reverse a piece of code, called the emergency difficulty adjustment (EDA) rule, meant to help bitcoin cash better attract miners willing to secure its blockchain.
As bitcoin and bitcoin cash both use the same mining algorithm, miners operating compatible hardware have shown a willingness . As such, the idea behind EDA was that mining difficulty could be dynamically adjusted down as necessary to attract miners with profits.
However, while beneficial after the launch, developers believe the rule has outlived its utility to the network.
"This is problematic [now] because it prevents consistently fast confirmations for users, and radically shifts the coin issuance schedule," the post reads.
In its place, a new algorithm would adjust every 600 seconds, based on the amount of computing power that was provided to the network over the previous 144 blocks. The idea is that difficulty would be adjusted quickly, in response to real-time miner activity.
According to the post, members of the development team are now in touch with exchanges, wallets and miners in an attempt to raise awareness for the proposal. 内容来自www.7zhao.net
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is an independent media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a . Have breaking news or a story tip to send to our journalists? Contact us email@example.com. 内容来自www.7zhao.net
以上为Bitcoin Cash Developers Set Date for November Hard Fork文章的全部内容，若您也有好的文章，欢迎与我们分享！ 去找(www.7zhao.net欢迎您
- Introduction to AI for Ionic developers
- Bitcoin UASF Proposal Quietly Activates –to Little Effect
- Hidden surprises in the Bitcoin blockchain and how they are
- Understanding Bitcoin's Scaling Debate: Politics Co
- Developers and Operations: On DevOps Tooling
- OpenShift Online lets developers deploy and scale public clo
- Bitcoin Cash Developers Set Date for November Hard Fo
- iOS 11更新后以及iPhone X推出后工程中遇到的
- dgw - dgw generates Golang struct/methods from Postgr
- Continuous Integration for ML Projects
- Why this React code not work in production
- Google open sources Bottery – bot-making language/p
- Common API Mistakes
- CNCF Adds Security, Service Mesh and Tracing Projects